The DPS Triple Turbo kit consists of two parallel turbos, compounded with a single turbo. In this set up twin turbos feed a single turbo, for massive air flow and great spool-up. Spool-Up & Power that surpasses anything you've ever driven!
- Made for High Horsepower Trucks that want to maintain drive ability.
- Great EGT control for high horsepower trucks, spool-up like stock.
- Recommended for trucks over 650 horsepower.
- Will increase horsepower, due to the huge air flow they produce
- Triple 64 turbos are capable of flowing 3850 CFM (stock turbo on a 2003-07 5.9L Cumminsflows appx. 580 cfm).
DPS Triple Kits come with the following Turbos for the recommended horsepower ranges:
- 2 x 62/65/12 with 1 x 62/71/12 (650-750 hp)
- 2 x 62/65/12 with 1 x 64/71/12 (700-800 hp)
- 2 x 64/65/12 with 1 x 64/71/12 (800-1050 hp)
- 2 x 64/65/12 with 1 x 64/74/14 (1000-1200 hp) **Additional charge for the 14 housing, and spool up is much slower.
The kit comes with the following:
Triples vs. Twins
- 3-Piece Exhaust Manifold
- Cast Iron Hot Elbow
- Cast Iron Y-Splitter Pedestal
- 'Y' Exhaust Down Pipe
- Laser-cut Stainless Steel Up Pipe
- Silicone 5-ply Cold Charge Up Pipe
- Three D-Tech Turbochargers (all with polished compressor housings)
- Turbo Wrap
- Polished Aluminum Intercooler Hose (high pressure side)
- Upper and Lower Silicone 5-ply Coupler
- Two Air Filters
- V-band Clamps
- T-bolt Clamps
- Steel Braided/Teflon Oil Supply Lines
- Three Oil Drain Lines
- 1-Year Limited Warranty
To get a set of twin turbos to be driveable around the 1000 HP mark, you typically need such large turbos that they become laggy. The DPS Triple Turbo Kit, however, is designed to handle 1000 HP, while keeping spool-up like stock.
This Triple kit will allow huge horsepower trucks (650-1200) to be daily street driven without blacking out every intersection.
Unlike other kits on the market that simply mount the parallel turbos to a pipe with a flange, which creates huge turbulence, our kit comes with a cast iron 'Y' pedestal, which splits the exhaust very efficiently into the two parallel turbos. This system was designed on a computer using the latest CAD and CFD (computational fluid dynamics) software to achieve high air flow throughout the system as well as excellent pairing of turbo wheel sizes together. All exhaust fittings to the turbos are bolted on, not v-band clamped so there is no exhaust leaks. DPS has implemented many improvements to our Triple Turbo kits since our first release, including but not limited to new oil drains, different wheel sizes, and improved wastegate design.
We have made many improvements to our Triple Turbo kits, from our first release, including new oil drains, different wheel sizes, improved wastegate designs.
** Make sure to specify truck year with order
** If you are considering Triple Turbos you should understand that they will produce very high boost pressures (capabilities of over 100 psi). We recommend head studs over 45 psi and fire rings over 55 psi.
** This kit is for off road use only or where there are no environmental restrictions. While this kit will provide more air for a cleaner burning engine, it does modify the exhaust system and therefore may not be used in EPA restricted areas.
**Not legal for on-highway use in California.