DPS 64/71 turbocharger with 14cm turbine housing,
Fits 1988-1998 Dodge Cummins 5.9 Liter
A great, very driveable performance turbocharger.
- Comes with 360 Thrust Bearing, increasing thrust load capacity by 50%.
- Comes with a new Intercooler Hose (In Black Color Only)
- Polished Compressor Housing, at no additional charge.
- Bolts Directly On, a 4" Downpipe is Required.
- 64.7 mm Compressor Wheel; 12 cm Turbine Housing; 71 mm Turbine Wheel
- Low Drive Pressure 71mm Turbine Wheel (Very Quick Spooling)
- Very Efficient 64.7mm Compressor Wheel
- Supports Up to 650 horsepower.
- Horsepower Gains typically be between 45-90 rwhp, depending on truck modifications.
- Comes with a 1-Year Warranty.
- High Flow Dual Valve Wastegate, flows 2 times the exhaust as standard S300 Wastegates.
- Waste Adjustable With a Turn of a Nut.
- Large, Race-Proven Shaft
- Improved Bearings Allow Excellent Oiling
Turbo Spool-Up & Horsepower Comparison Table.
- DPS 62/65/12: 1300-1400 RPM's; Max HP Rating 470
- DPS 64/65/12: 1450-1550 RPM's; Max HP Rating 550
- DPS 64/71/12: 1600-1850 RPM's; Max HP Rating 650
Turbos will spool differently in every truck. Injector size, timing, cam shaft, and other mods all affect the spool-up, the above table is the typical spool-up RPM's.
This turbo is perfectly engineered to offer remarkable driveability, while making a huge drop in EGT's, and large horsepower gains. Spool up is slightly slower than stock, but very reasonable on a modified truck. Whether BD, High Tech, Industrial Injection, ATS or other brand, these are all based on the same base turbo platform, with modifications. The compressor wheel flows approximately 1190 cfm.
This Turbo is designed for a Dodge Cummins with larger injectors, chip/programmer, transmission mods.
Comes with a 1-year limited warranty. Easily bolts right on, we offer turbine housings in both 2nd and 3rd Gen sizes (4.0 inch and 4.4 inch), standard HX40 Style 4.0"v-band style outlet included.
12 & 24 valve engines, need a 4 inch exhaust downpipe.
Outperforms other S300 based turbos up to 66mm size.
Compare to HTB2, Phat Shaft, Super B, Aurora, and other S300 Based Turbos.
DON'T FORGET THE 4" DOWNPIPE. REQUIRED ON 1988-2002 TRUCKS.