- Constructed from 5" mandrel-bent aluminized steel tubing
- Uses a high quality band clamp and OE-style bayonet hangers for a secure fitment
- Includes high flow aluminized steel muffler
- Utilizes all factory mounting locations to provide a quick, hassle-free installation
- Fits Wheelbases 133.7" & 167.7"
- Does NOT fit Cab & Chassis models
All systems use factory mounting locations providing stability and hassle-free installation.
High quality band clamps are included for a complete 360 degree sealing surface.
OE-style bayonet hangers are used to maintain a stable pipe location during high vibration and high heat conditions. The bayonet tip holds the hanger bushing in place for an OE-style fit that does not change with time.
Flow and Performance:
This ATLAS exhaust system is constructed of 5" mandrel-bent aluminized steel tubing for maximum flow. Smooth transition bends allow for low turbulence, increasing horsepower, torque and lowering EGT’s.
2015.5-2016 Chevrolet/GMC Silverado HD/Sierra HD V8-6.6L (td) Duramax (LML)
133.7" & 167.7"
Does NOT fit Cab & Chassis models.
These exhausts will only fit models manufactured after July 2014 equipped with a flanged down pipe. Does not fit cab & chassis.
This is a "Race Only" product used solely for competition. It's use is limited to closed-course and open-course racing that is formally sanctioned by a recognized racing organization. Any other use including recreational off-road use, could be in violation of local, state and federal laws.